18 Oct What’s Cooking With Kimberley – SALMON PATTIES WITH AIOLI
It’s an all new fresh start Friday and we’ve got our salmon patties with aioli recipe to bring a healthy yet tasty dish into your weekend plans!
Salmon is always a great substitute for red meat or pork, as it’s nutrient dense with high-quality protein, potassium, vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty acids. This salmon patties with aioli dish is a particular favorite of mine as it combines a simple yet nutritious dish with delicious additions like the aioli.
Makes: 2 Servings
- 4 – 6 ounces fresh salmon fillets, boneless and skinless
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ tsp pink himalyan salt
- ¼ cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped and off stem
- 1 shallot, very finely chopped
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 2 tsp light mayonnaise
- ½ cup non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/8tsp pinch of salt
- ⅛ tsp pinch of ground black pepper
- Juice of ¼ large lemon
- 2tsp fresh dill, minced
Putting together the salmon patties with aioli
- In a large bowl, add the salmon filets and break them apart with a fork. Then add the rest of the ingredients. Stir to combine. Use cooking spray to lightly coat the pan with oil so patties don’t stick.
- Take a large tablespoon and scoop out a ball onto a skillet. Smash it down to form a patty shape. Repeat with remaining patty mix.
- Fry the cakes for 3-5 minutes per side, until golden brown, using a spatula to flip.
- While the patties are frying, mix all the aioli ingredients in a bowl to combine.
- Dallop a spoonful of aioli on each patty and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy my delicious, yet nutritious salmon patties with aioli recipe. Tune in to Doctor & The Diva weekdays to see more What’s Cooking With Kimberley and check our blog every Friday after the episode to see the full recipe!
Follow What’s Cooking With Kimberley:
YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU27DafPYmI&list=PLlWb6X6p_6ogHQSXMuavXqXD60JV-IwgN
Instagram Hashtag: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/whatscookingwithkimberley/