06 Dec What’s Cooking With Kimberley – EASY ROASTED ARTICHOKE
Welcome back to What’s Cooking With Kimberley where every Friday we put together a simple, yet healthy recipe that can be enjoyed with little meal preparation.
Artichokes are loaded with fiber and are commonly referenced as a superfood. As Dr. Steve says in the segment, artichokes are also packed with protein, antioxidants and gut healthy probiotics!
This delicious easy roasted artichoke recipe can be added to any dinner meal!
Serves: 3 People
- 1 artichoke
- Juice of ½ lemon (lemon sliced in half)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 medium sized garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4tsp onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Remove stem and cut artichoke in half so it can lay flat. Hollow out the artichoke with a spoon.
- Take half a lemon and rub lemon juice over the cut portion of the artichoke to prevent it from browning. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic, red pepper flakes, onion powder, and parmesan.
- Wrap the artichoke in aluminum foil. Bake at 425°F for one hour.
I hope you enjoyed my easy roasted artichoke recipe!
Tune in to Doctor & The Diva weekdays to see more What’s Cooking With Kimberley and check our blog every Friday after the episode to see the full recipe!
Follow What’s Cooking With Kimberley:
YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU27DafPYmI&list=PLlWb6X6p_6ogHQSXMuavXqXD60JV-IwgN
Instagram Hashtag: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/whatscookingwithkimberley/